Hello,

My Name is Mohit Kumar.

I'm a

Profile Picture

About me

aboutMe

I am a multi-talented professional with a passion for web development and civil engineering. I bring a unique blend of technical expertise and creative problem-solving skills to each of my projects. With experience in both disciplines, I am able to approach projects from different perspectives, ensuring innovative and practical solutions.

When I'm not coding or designing, you can find me exploring the great outdoors, indulging in photography, or working on personal projects that combine my passions for web development and civil engineering . I am constantly looking for new opportunities to grow and expand my skills while contributing to meaningful projects.

If you have an exciting project or collaboration in mind, I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to get in touch via the contact information provided. Let's work together to bring your ideas to life!

Education

Master of Technology

2020-2022

Galgotias University, Greater Noida (U.P.)

Bachelor of Technology

2015-2019

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (U.P.)

S.S.C.

2013-2015

Uttar Pradesh State Board of High School and Intermediate Education

H.S.C.

2011-2013

Uttar Pradesh State Board of High School and Intermediate Education

Services

Web Development
Web Development

I enjoy creating engaging and user-friendly websites. I also have experience in front-end frameworks like Angular, enabling me to build interactive web applications. With a keen eye for detail, I strive to ensure that every website I develop is not only aesthetically pleasing but also optimized for speed and functionality.

Know More
Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering

I have a strong understanding of structural design, construction techniques, and project management. I have worked on various civil engineering projects, including building designs, and urban planning. My knowledge of engineering principles, along with my attention to detail, allows me to deliver efficient and sustainable solutions.

Know More

Contact Us

Address:

Muzaffarnagr,

Uttar Pradesh,

India

Contact:

Phone:

Email: mksaini4321@gmail.com

Follow me on social media:

Copyright © 2023 | Mohit Kumar